Monday, October 5, 2015

The Bump!

Today, I'm on my 19 Weeks of Pregnancy. I am a little bit heavy now. According to The Bump, an app i downloaded in my smartphone, my baby is as Big as Mango right now, about 6.0 inches long and weighing at about 8.5 ounces.:) My baby's working on her five senses now! She's getting there! :)


Symptoms i am experiencing at this period of my Pregnancy:

  • Sleepless nights due to frequent urination. 
  • Still and always hungry! :)
  • Aches and pains in my abdomen, caused by muscle stretching ( baby is growing bigger)
  • Headaches and Dizziness 
  • Leg Cramps
  • Hip Pain. If this bothers you mommies, try to sleep on your side with a pillow between your knees. 

Here's a peek of my Pregnancy Bump on my previous weeks: 


14 Weeks Pregnant

16 Weeks Pregnant


18  Weeks Pregnant


19 Weeks Pregnant

Just hang on there my love, mommy loves you so much and cant wait to see you soon! :)


Have a good day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment