Saturday, October 3, 2015

Story behind being Stay at Home Mom

Stay at Home Mom is a choice!

I used to work full-time in a Manning Agency. A month before i got married , i decided to leave my job to focus on the preparation of our wedding. It is very stressful to do your work and at the same time your working on your wedding preps. My husband, who works abroad just arrive 3 months before our wedding and that is the only time that we had to do and schedule our seminar that is required by the church, etc. As i recall, i have been having problems also with my birth certificate that i need to process at the city hall for amendment (takes a lot of time and money too). I cannot focus on my work that time, i am always on leave to process my papers and that is the reason  why i decided to resign from work.

To cut the story short, we got married last 15 January 2015 and started our own family.
And since my husband is always abroad,  we decided to have a baby plan right away.I did not look for new job, instead i focus all my attention to him and to our main goal, to have a baby!  I became pregnant with our first child but sadly i suffered miscarriage. That is where i knew that i have a Polycystic ovaries and Hormonal imbalance. We didn't lose hope and just keep the faith to God, we prayed so hard. Now i am pregnant with my second child. We are so grateful for him for this another blessing... I  just wanted to focus and to pay more all my attention to my baby. I am more extra careful with myself now. I would do everything to keep my baby's safety because we worked hard and prayed for this to happen.  :) I just keep in mind always that a healthy mommy is a happy baby! So there, my first priority is my growing family that is why i choose to be a Stay at home mom! :)



What you can do at home?

Stay at home wife (mom) does'nt mean you dont have to do and work at all! There are a lot of things you can do by staying at home. Be more creative and productive at home or else boredom will strikes you! Here's the lists i do at home that you may willing to try for yourself too:

1. Do do-it-yourself arts and crafts if that is your thing. You can still earn while at home. Think of what interests you and sell it online, utilize your resources at home.

2. Cook for your family. Home cooked food is healthier! At home even if we do have a helper i make sure that i am still in-charge with the cooking. Just by instructing my helper on what to cook and what taste i would like to achieve. It is as if i do the cooking too!

3. Planning your family weekly meals. By advance meal planning, you can save money and even plan a healthy diet for your family. Going to the supermarket and buying grocery items used to be our (me and my husband's) bonding but since i have delicate pregnancy i just only make the lists on what to buy and just stays at home and wait for him :)

4. Also, try Blogging mommies, i myself is a newbie. I was just influenced by my husband, thanks to him :) Through blogging, i can express everything by just writing. You can also earn from it too :)

So, stay at home mommies, need not to worry yourselves. Being at home means you need to be sluggish! Be more active and alive! There so much things you can do! Think and act now! Its nice to live your life to the fullest :)

Thank's for dropping by mommies. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment