Saturday, October 17, 2015

Human Heart Nature Perfect Coverage Mineral Foundation Review

I have been looking for a perfect Foundation to cover the blemishes and imperfections in my face due to pimples. Since i got pregnant, i have been struggling on pimples/acne. On my first trimester, i have this small rashes/pimples on my forehead, eventually it disappeared but not totally gone. On my second trimester, sad to say a big bumps and pimples appeared on my face especially on temple area. It worsen my face and i felt so insecure. At the moment i felt so low and not so confident with my self. Good thing i am not allowed to go out due to delicate pregnancy. I have a perfect reason not to socialize with friends. *lol* So i have been experiencing and suffering this dilemma since from the beginning. I believe that it's just my raging Hormones are to blame.. :) I will do everything to protect my little baby girl so i make sure that i don't use harsh products with too much chemicals that may affect my baby.

Goodness has arrived!

The only reason i go out is when i have to attend for my scheduled prenatal check-ups and for some personal errands that necessary and needs to attend to. Since i am so worried and conscious of my face i decided to look for a safe powder just to cover up blemishes so i wont feel so bothered and hesitant to interact with other people. But not anymore, i purchased the Human Heart Nature Perfect Coverage Mineral Foundation (Vanilla Shade)  through their website for Php 495 i got Php100 discount. It was fast and easy transaction. It takes only 2 days for the delivery since i'm based from Metro Manila. 








What i like about this product...
  • Affordable product, 100% Natural | Hypoallergenic and safe for preggo's like me. 
  • No harmful chemical ingredients. No parabens, synthetic dyes and other toxic chemicals.
  • Non-irritating, Fragrance free. 
  • Perfect Foundation, light and comfortable to wear, you wont even notice it's there.
  • It help covers my imperfection and perfect match for my skin.
  • It has soft and matte finish, perfect complexion and flawless-looking , shine free face.
  • Healthy make up that will enhances your beauty.
  • You can Refill.
  • It has 4 Filipina friendly shades; Vanilla-Light, Honey-Fair, Caramel-Medium, Toffes-Morena
What i don't like...
  • The sponge/puff is too small.
I am just so happy and contented with this product of HHN. This is highly recommended and perfect for pregnant like me. But don't forget to seek the advice of the expert or your OB-Gyn prior purchasing and using any products to your skin. We need to protect our little one's always. So if your struggling on something or anything that really bothers you always be careful and vigilant on every thing you do. We love our baby's and we need to care and provide only the best and what is good for them.  Have a happy day, Mommies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment