Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Exploring Singapore

Here's a throwback of our first out of the country trip with my husband...

Anvin & Ann Tours Singapore :)
14 Jan 2014 - 19 Jan 2014

This tour is a promised travel gift from Anvin. I recall he just arrived from abroad for his vacation and been asking me if what gift I would like to receive from him. Well, I am not the type of person who will always asks for any material gifts or  any "pasalubong". I would always tell him, just come home safe and that will be a very nice gift! *cheesy* I am more into collecting memories than collecting material things. He knows that i love to travel and would go to any places with him; and even before he already promised me that one day we will go out of the country. And this is it! I still remember the date we booked the flight it was 20th of December 2013. We picked the travel date January 14-19, 2014. He also planned to celebrate our 11th Year Anniversary their at Singapore. I am really excited and thrilled of this trip. It was also our first out of the country trip together. After booking the flight, i did research of all the places that we should visit and explore in Singapore. He also contacted his friend "Lev" who is also working in Singapore to assist us when we get there. I made the itinerary and Anvin's says he will be my guide. He is expert with map reading that's why i am confident that we will not be lost when we get there. :)

So, let's start the tour

We depart Manila, 14 January at around 5:40 am and arrived Singapore at 9:05 am. We then proceeded at the hotel to checked-in our luggage and freshened up a bit! :)

And the adventure begins!

First Stop! MERLION PARK :)

CAVENAGH BRIDGE

Strolling around...




Overlooking Marina Bay Sands :)


Snacks after a long and tiring walk...

Yummy :)


:)

Beautiful Singapore

Along the Esplanade Park :)





under the bridge i dont know... :)

Singapore Flyer!

For tickets...


I am excited!





This is it!


Add caption



Beautiful SIngapore...





We got hungry after the flight! 

On our way to Marina Bay Sands...



At the Marina Bay Sands...




Inside the Marina Bay Sands




Excited for the Wonderful Show later...

People would sit and wait here for the light, and water show outside Marina Bay Sands...

Dreaming of a Ferrari Car... :)






going home...

That ends our first day at Singapore... My feet is so tired from walking but i am more excited and looking forward for the next day of our trip. :)

To be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment