Monday, November 23, 2015

Pregnancy Feel Good TV Series

I have been always at home during my pregnancy period. If i am bored, i would just download my favorite series to watch during spare time. I have been watching a lot of foreign TV series such as, The Flash, Arrow, Once Upon a Time, Devious Maids, The Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead and recently I've been hooked with the Game of Thrones. I finished the whole season just for a week. It was addicting, I swear! I know i shouldn't watch such intense and barbarous series but i really enjoyed it, not the cruel scenes but the story itself. My husband has been telling me to watch this series ever since, but i decided not to, because i don't like brutal kind of movies, anything about kingdoms, dynasty and medieval eras, i find it boring! ;) Good thing i changed my mind! :)

Feel Good TV Series

For Soon to be Moms out there, if you like a feel good series to watch i would recommend this favorite TV series named, Jane the Virgin. This is an American romantic comedy-drama TV series you can watch at The CW. The series star Gina Rodriguez as Jane Villanueva, a working , religious young Latina virgin, who becomes pregnant after being artificially inseminated by mistake. Watching this series makes me laugh all the time. I like all the casts. They are all very good actors and actresses. They really portrait their characters very well. The first season of this series, consist of 22 episodes. The whole season focuses on the life of Jane how she's being torn between his two lovers Matt and Rafael, and her experiences being a pregnant woman. How she cope up and surpassed all the challenges that came along in her life but of course with the help of her families and loved ones. At the end of the season, she already gave birth to her son, Mateo which is now the exciting part!  Now, i am on the second season and looking forward on the latest episode. What i really like about this series is not only the fun and laughter it gives me but also it helps me and gives me ideas and tips on being a first time mom. Surely this feel good series will brighten up your day and will make you smile. Think happy thoughts always my dear mommies, so our baby in our tummy will feel happy too. 

Photo Credit: http://www.asktheprostylist.com


Try to watch this series my co-preggos and let me know what your thoughts about it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment