Saturday, November 14, 2015

Acne-Aid Cleansing Bar - Review

I have been using this product more than 2 weeks now. I find it very nice and it cleanses my skin thoroughly and gently. My OB-Gyn mentioned this before since i am complaining to her about my pimples. I think my raging hormones is not yet over! ;) After purchasing my second facial cleanser from VMV Hypoallergenic, which i find very expensive, i decided to purchase and try this Acne Aid Cleansing Bar and i find it very effective and really cure's acne. You can purchase this product in Mercury Drug Stores. I bought this for Php 207 much cheaper than the previous cleanser i am using. So far, my pimples cleared up. I just had few marks and this product really minimizes my pimples. Indeed, a solution to my problem. :)








What i like about this product:
  • Fragrance free, very mild cleansing bar.
  • Safe for pregnant women.
  • Minimizes my pimples.
  • Also helps in lightening my pimple marks.
  • Non drying, perfect for my oily skin.
  • Affordable 
  • Recommended by dermatologist worldwide

What i don't like about this product:
  • It melts very fast.
  • Hope they could change the soap shaped into square so i can easily cut into half for practicality. ;) 

I will definitely re-purchase this product since i find it very good in my skin. I just hope that it will continue to bring delight and pleasing appearance on my skin especially on my face. :) As always, prior buying products for you my co-preggos, make sure to consult the experts opinion.

Have a Happy Day, Mommies!


2 comments:

  1. if your writing expert guiding your step by step in addition to helping your to select a proper topic for your coming project, then you could absolutely rely upon his first-class and capacity too.
    อาหาร เสริม mega

    ReplyDelete
  2. Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.
    อ้ ว ย อัน โอสถ

    ReplyDelete