Friday, January 8, 2016

Pregnant on a Holiday Season

What??? I'm still Pregnant?

Just kidding.. I love being pregnant, but not forever pregnant! LOL :) Last holiday i was not able to write on my blog due to Holiday Rush! I have been very busy preparing for Christmas, buying gifts, doing errands, scheduling my 3D4D Scans, taking care of my little one and attending gatherings and family reunions, etc.. The usual things happened on a holiday.. Since i am not so busy at all right now,  just doing stuffs related to my pregnancy and just updating my blog, i will share with you our fun experiences and some of our photos during holiday break.
  • During holiday season it is hard to resists food, especially "sweets and desserts" and you're pregnant, in my case since i have glucose intolerance, i tried to limit my sugar intake prior holiday, then during Christmas & New Year that is the time, i eat a lot of sweets, i made "bawi" of all times i have to refuse to eat sweets. The feeling of satisfaction while eating the foods you've been craving for so long, ahhh it made me so happy! :) Last Christmas, my siblings Fe, and Regina celebrated with me together with my sister and niece in law, Noan & Gaby plus our helper. We just cook few recipes and we did gift giving during Christmas Eve. During Christmas day, we went to church at Our lady of Mt. Carmel Shrine in New Manila and heard mass together.

Buying gifts and groceries for Noche Buena with Gaby

excited for Christmas!
Gifts are ready...

Waiting for Christmas.. (Me, Gaby, Siblings Fe & Regina)

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas from my little one!

So sleepy.. Gaby can't wait to open her gifts, she was asleep already. LOL we just woke her during gift giving..

Yummy Aglio Olio ala Peps for our Noche Buena..

Thank you for these gifts - Gaby

got mine as well.. I love gifts!

Opening gifts makes her so happy..


All the gifts i received was for my little one, I loved it! Love these cutie stuffs!
Church Time.. 
  • December 26, 2015 we visited our Ninang Auntie Awing (Aunt of my husband) at Merville Subdivion for their yearly Christmas Celebration. There we reunited with my husband's families. Non-stop food is served and games for the kids. I also met my Sister-in -Law Ariane (Anvin's sister) which happened to be pregnant too. We took a photo of our bumps together. 
Ariane (4 & half mos), Me (7 & half mos) and the Cutie Isha pie :)

Left to right: Ariane, Raul, Baby Isha, Me & Noan in the center. Insert Anvin :( missing him so much!
Fun Games with the kids!

Adorable duo; Isha & Gaby <3
  • Rizal Day, December 30, 2015 we went to the mall to buy baby's stuffs, but i will write about this on a separate post. ;) This day was so tiring but i really do had fun.
  • The next day, December 31, we went to my brother's house in Cavite to celebrate New Year. It's been so long since the last time i saw him and my nephews too. I really missed them, good thing my sister, Fe decided to celebrate our new year with them. It's like there's a feast in their house, i think i am i a buffet restaurant. I ate a lot there. LOL My sister in law, Celeste was very accommodating and so nice to us. 

Stop over at Versailles, Vista City

On our way to Cavite..

Missing these kiddos.. 

Our nephews, Dale and Chubby Pitt..

Happy New Year!


Siblings love..

Left to right: Nang Len, my brother Ga,Dale, Gaby, Noan,Me, Pitt and Fe
New Year's Mass..

siblings love <3 plus gaby!



New Year's Dinner at Mann Hann right after church..


Favorite thing to do, Eating!
So that sums up my holiday hectic schedule, it was a tiring month but filled with fun and happiness. When you are pregnant on a holiday season and when your in your third trimester and you have a lot of errands to attend to its really hard for you to move around as your tummy is getting bigger and heavier its not so easy for you to hop in to one place to another. Thanks to my sibling Fe and Sister-in-law, Noan for always being there i get to hitched on their cars. :)

This year was amazing and i am looking forward and more excited for next year. Hope to celebrate next holiday together with my husband and my little one. I just cant wait for that to happen. For now, ill be more focused on my nearing Delivery day. May God bless me and my families as we continue our journey and adventures this year.

Hope all of you guys had a wonderful and meaningful holiday together with your loved ones!

Happy New Year,  Happy 2016!



No comments:

Post a Comment