Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Goodbye,2015 - Hello, 2016!

Happy New Year, Mommies! I hope you all had a wonderful and meaningful holiday. We bid goodbye to 2015 and say hello to 2016! As we move forward, i just have a bunch of remarkable things, memories and lots to be thankful to our Lord, God for all the wondrous blessings of year 2015. Last year was a blast and amazing. I married the man of my dreams last 15 January 2015, and few more days from now and we are going to celebrate our first year wedding anniversary, Praise God! We get a chance to live on the same house as a married couple and experience
what life brings as we are starting our own family. I was pregnant with our first child, but unfortunate things happened. We moved on, prayed harder and we are again blessed with another child. I am on my 32 weeks of pregnancy now. This 2016, i will become a certified mom and i cant wait to see and hold our baby. :)

My husband was blessed as well with his career. He is really indeed a determined person. He loves to learn more and discover more of him. He is very ambitious and desires more success not only for himself but for us, his family. He was able to do schooling and was enrolled last summer 2015 for another course. We are praying and hoping all is going to be well for his career for this year 2016. We are also thankful for the blessings of good health, guidance and protection for Anvin (my husband), me and my little one, for the safe pregnancy all throughout my nearing delivery. We thank you God for the safety of our families (both sides), and for all the people who have been part of our journey last 2015. May you continue to shower us always with your abundant blessings. I just hope that this year 2016 will be a great year just like last year. I am so excited for this year's full of surprises and bountiful blessings.

Again, Thank you Lord, God for everything, you are just so amazing!

Photo Credit: http://craftyplanner.com/2015/12/31/goodbye-2015-hello-2016/


Happy New Year, everyone! :) Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment