Wednesday, January 6, 2016

My 3D4D Ultrasound - A Sneak Peek Of My Little One

Last year, 19 December 2015 exactly my 29 weeks and 5 days of pregnancy, i had my 3D4D Ultrasound at In My Womb Ultrasound Centre, SM Megamall Branch. I am so excited and waited long for this day. Though this procedure is a bit expensive, we decided to avail it since it was our first baby and we are an excited soon to be parents. We also wanted to check on who's baby look like and of course to confirm the gender prior buying baby stuffs. My husband and I get the Ruby Package, the rate is Php 4,700 which includes Fetal Biometry Report, Gender Determination, 5 printed black and white 3D pictures, CD of all 3D pictures, DVD of real-time video 4D scan raw and 1 edited DVD of real-time video set into music and colored 3D photos.
After the procedure you will immediately get the Fetal Biometry Report with B/W photos, the rest will be processed and personalized after 10 days. The said procedure is best done from 24-32 weeks to acquire the best facial images but of course that depends upon your baby's mood inside your tummy. :)

The facility was very nice, good ambiance and staffs were accommodating. They also allow companions inside. I was with my sister and niece-in -law & my helper.  They have a viewing room connected to where the procedure is being done. I could hear Gaby's (my niece-in-law) voice from the viewing room co'z it was open. Then there is a big LCD Screen where they could see baby's images and videos. Normally the scan is done between 20-30 minutes but in my case i think it was longer time. I was scheduled 11 in the morning, we arrived there early and they already started the procedure. I was supposed to eat a snack first so baby will be active but i didn't get a chance to eat. :( We were finished if i am not mistaken past 11:30 am already. 

My OB-Gyn Sonologist that time was Dra. Michelle Anne Cabigon, she was very nice and super patient with my baby. While starting the scan, my OB-Gyn asked me if i already knew the gender and if i wanted to know. Excited me, said yes! It's a Baby Girl, she replied. :) In my mind i was thinking already on what to buy for my baby girl, what a feeling, i'm just super excited mom to be! Going back, that time my baby was not very cooperative, she was sleeping soundly and doesn't want to be taken her pictures. She (my baby) has the same position all along, covering her face with her beautiful arms and legs, also the cord is covering her face as well. My OB-Gyn was pushing and tapping the left side of my tummy to disturb my baby, she (OB-Gyn) asked me to cough too and change my position but then it was not working. I remember the night before the procedure i slept so late co'z my little one is hyperactive that night i was not able to sleep that is why she was sleeping the whole procedure, again! :) But my OB-Gyn didn't stop, she was able to capture some of baby's pictures and advise me that if i wanted to come back for re-scan for more images and well check next time if baby will cooperate. Good thing you can come back for re-scan for free up to 4 attempts. 

In my case i scheduled my re-scan last 22 December 2015 at 2:30 pm but unluckily, my baby is not in the mood again and also the OB-Gyn that time was i think in a hurry. She keeps on telling me to come back again, she didn't capture even one photo of my baby. But i hope they save all the videos co'z i remember my baby has a very pretty side view pose that time that was not captured by the OB-Gyn. The next day we came back for repeat scan, luckily i have very nice OB-Gyn in-charge. She was so quiet and focused on capturing baby's photos. I find her very nice too, but i forgot her name. After the procedure she gave me some of the B/W pictures of Baby with front view. Then she asked me if i wanted to do another repeat scan, i told her i think that's already enough co'z i'm so tired of going back there and it was already holiday and traffic is big headache. The holiday rush makes me feel tired and dizzy. Once you confirmed that you are already satisfied with all the pictures and videos captured by them, they will let you fill in a form of all the information's of you and your baby (ex. baby's full name, parent's name, contact numbers, etc.) Then they will just contact you once the personalized photos and videos are done. I also received a freebie from them ( tiny buds brand of baby's liquid detergent and bottle cleaner) they will also provide a free onesie/babysuit with the image of my baby printed on it. How cute is that! I just cant wait to see it. :)


My 3D4D was an amazing experience...

Looking at my baby in 3D4D was a beautiful feeling. Though you could not really identify who's baby's look like, it was just an amazing experience especially for first time mom's like me, seeing your little one from inside your tummy. God is just so great for giving me this beautiful blessing. She (my baby) was like an angel and you know you are in love with her already though you haven't met her yet. I know that she is already in my heart and soon in my arms. I just cant wait to hold my baby and to take care of her. I have no regrets availing this procedure as i kind a enjoyed watching my baby. :) I am just a little bit sad co'z my husband was not able to experience this feeling with me. That is why there's a raw video so he could still watch it next time when he comes home. If i am excited for the photos of baby, you double or triple the excitement of my husband. :)

Sharing with you some of baby's cute photos in Black and White, will share the personalized one, once arrived. ;)

Say hi to my cutie little one..


Freebies...

My husband and baby's selfie.. I love you both! <3

In My Womb Ultrasound Centre, Sm Megamall Branch

Mommies, if you want to have an ultrasound procedure at In My Womb Ultrasound Centre, you may visit their website at http://www.inmywomb.com/home/.

Thank you for wasting your time with me Mommies! Until next time.. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment