Sunday, January 10, 2016

Julian Dominique Elauria Argañosa in Mommy's Womb

Yesterday we went to In My Womb, SM Megamall to pick up my baby's 3D/4D photos and videos. Now, i'm sharing with you glimpse of my baby. She's so adorable and i'm super in love with her. She's so funny in some of her photos. My baby is a camera shy, she really doesn't want to take her photos. She frowns and feel like irritated in some of her photos which i find it very cute. My siblings and sisters in law were saying that i looked like her but the angry pose/features of baby she got it from my husband. Haha! I'm more thrilled and really can't wait for the day to hold her, kiss her and to let her feel my love for her. Baby, Mommy is super excited to see you and to do Mommy-duties just for you. I love you very much my baby. Mommy and Daddy will be here for you all the way. We will provide only the best for you. Again, thank you to our Lord God, creator of everything for this beautiful blessing. All Praises to you! 

Hi everyone, I'm baby Julian Dominique Elauria Argañosa :)














For baby julian's 4d video, just click on the link below:




Thank you to In My Womb Ultrasound Centre for this wonderful experience. Have a happy day, Mommies!

No comments:

Post a Comment