Wednesday, April 12, 2017

DIY Party and Planning

Are you planning for a party? A birthday party in particular? If you are a practical mom these tips i'll be sharing might help you. I'm just glad to share with you the planning and all the preparations i made for my little one's 1st Birthday Party. So sit back, relax and continue reading below ;)

Party Planning

My husband and I decided not to throw a big party for our baby because she won't remember it yet. We wanted something simple yet a memorable celebration with families and close friends only. (practical right?) Also, since it's not that grand I decided to DIY Julian's (my daughter) party from planning, styling to party decors, baking sweet treats for her dessert table and many more. Party planning is very stressful and it is very hard to find time especially you're doing it ALL; taking care of your child and DIY'ing stuffs, oh no! how am i gonna do it? Well, I did! Lucky Me! I admit, it's not so easy and there were times that I'm super tired and wants to quit. I just want to sleep and rest. Well, I'm no QUITER! ;)

Here are the glimpse of my DIY stuffs ;)
  • First, book a venue suited for the party ;) 

Siena Park Residences, Function Room
Our little walker  and the celebrant :)
  • Party Invites: You can make your invites just for free. Just search on the web for a free invite maker, customize it, download and Voila! Tip: Make sure you have a theme already prior making invites. Be creative! We also did the pre-birthday shoot just outside our house :) 


Our little sunshine :)

  • Gather all your tools, Buy DIY Stuffs, Be artistic. Tip: Search on Youtube videos, tutorial in making your DIY stuffs. Julian's party theme  "Anything in Rainbow Pastel, Colorful Stuffs" We decorated the venue with Paper Fans, Pompoms, Balloons, etc...
Paper fans and pompoms

letter standee

Julian is a little behave with her ate ana while im doing these stuffs ;)

paper fans

our little gym was occupied by these stuffs...

my version of PIÑATA


centerpieces for tables

and more paper fans..

backdrop

little fans and pompoms for centerpieces

inflated balloons invaded the room | night before the party

preparing for the party...

DIY DIY DIY

see, i told you Its Tiring! :)

  • Dessert table is a must! I made sweet treats on her birthday. Baked rainbow cookies, brownies, muffins, cupcakes and a cake for her to SMASH! :) I promised that i'll let her smash and eat the cake i will bake for her 1st birthday. Trivia: Since I started to get into baking, every time Julian turns a month older her monthly birthday i always make time in baking her cakes. If I remember it correctly i started to bake her cake when she was  6 months old. I get to practice baking every month. :)

my customized monthly photo of Julian

buntings for the cake, busy mom here!

drooling over rainbow cookie dough :)

looks yummy right?

little helper, stuffs for pabitin and party bags

tadaaa! ready for smashin'
Monthly Photos of Julian

  • Delicious food is important, so hire the best food caterer. 
  • Also, a party will not be fun without some entertainment for the kids to enjoy! 
  • If you have more budget, you can also get some food carts. There are a lot of suppliers that offers everything for you to have an amazing party. 
  • Make sure to hire or get a very good photographer that will capture this very important event of your child. 
  • Lastly, have fun and enjoy the party.
I hope you guys learned simple and practical ways on how to prepare for a party. A simple party may turn into a grand party with a proper and well planning. 

*Will be posting photos of Julian's 1st Birthday Party very soon :)*


Have a Happy Day, Mommies!

Ann 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment