Monday, April 10, 2017

Benefit Bigger than BB BIG EASY - Review

Here's a little review of my favorite beauty essential, the Benefit Bigger than BB Big Easy Multi-balancing Skin Protector SPF 35.



Why i love this product?

  • This is All-In-One Beauty Product.
  • Lightweight and has smooth like powder finish.
  • It has sunscreen protector with SPF 35.
  • Multi-balancing complexion perfector that melts into skin like cream and gives natural coverage to even out skin tone and conceal imperfections.
  • Not greasy and oily, I swear :)
  • Long wearing cream, just pat on more to conceal blemishes and build the coverage you like.







Mommies, if you haven't tried this beauty product yet, I must say you go and grab one. I'm am using the 02 light shade, just perfect for my skin tone. They have 5 shades, the light, light/medium, medium, beige and deep beige. Make sure you get the right shade suited for your skin.

I just love to put this on my skin especially it's summertime it's really an ideal product for me. Just apply this cream to your cleansed face with fingertips blending for an even and natural finish. Try it yourself and I'm pretty sure you'll love them. Just a warning, this product is a bit pricey but its worth your money. :)


This BB cream is a lifesaver! You will never regret purchasing this one. It really saves the day!


Have a beautiful day, Lovies!

Ann 💋






No comments:

Post a Comment