Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Blame it to the HORMONES!

Every pregnant woman suffers different problems to battle during their pregnancy period whether loss of appetite, morning sickness/nausea, being emotional, having sleep problems and more.  In my case, the only problem i am battling now is the breakouts! :( Blame it to the hormones! From the moment i learned that i was pregnant i stopped using my daily beauty regimen,  week after week I was not happy with my face anymore. I don't even want to look at the mirror because its getting worst. Its just like i am back to my puberty stage where pimples are my greatest enemy. :) My husband would always say, that it is okay you are still beautiful in my eyes, your the prettiest all the praises just to comfort me and for me to feel good about myself.

I want to do something about myself, i need to regain my self confidence. I did research products that is safe to use in my face to battle this dilemma i have been suffering. I read in one of the online magazine site Smart Parenting the lists of safe cosmetics brands to use while pregnant and what ingredients to avoid for baby' safety.

Here it is: Cosmetics Brand that are safe for pregnant women and ingredients to avoid

After doing a lot of research, i have decided to try  Human Heart Nature products since its all natural, economical and  perfectly safe for pregnant women but of course you need to consult your OB for approval prior using anything to your skin if you don't want to harm your baby. Ask the expert always!

HHN Products 
Sunflower Beauty Oil 
Nourishing Facial Wash 
100% Natural Fragrance-Free Cleansing Bar 
Natural Clarifying Shampoo 
 Lip Balms Peppermint
 Natural Healthy Lotion Berry Bliss 



I am no expert! But here's my critic: 

I love all the products i purchased from HHN however i have a problems with the fragrances. Except for the cleansing bar that has no scent. I let my husband use the cleansing bar because it makes my skin more dry. I didn't continue using the facial wash and lotion because of fragrances. Nourishing facial wash makes my face more prone to pimples.  Lip balm and clarifying shampoo has mild scent and its quite okay. The sunflower oil is really my favorite among all because it has no scent and i use it to moisturize my tummy. Its helps to prevent stretchmarks too. Some women who tried these products has good outcome on their skin i am just the unlucky one. Maybe its just my skin or just Hormones! So my quest for the perfect facial cleanser is still on going. But....

Here's what i did to overcome this dilemma...

First, you need to face the mirror and tell yourself you are beautiful. You need to feel it and believe in it. Remember that your carrying a blessing from God. By this, you will feel good inside and outside. Pregnancy glow will just come along way. Eat only healthy foods and avoid the the unhealthy ones. Get you mobile phones/ipad/laptops and do research about do's and don'ts about pregnancy. Get enough rest, exercise (ask your OB about approved exercises), be happy and you'll be fine eventually. :) Right now, i don't mind the changes in  my face, skin and my figure. I just love who i am now. I love being pregnant. And of course, thank you to my husband who helped me regain my self confidence for taking care of me and for loving me, always! :)

More stories will be posted soon. Have a nice day! :)


Sources: Smart ParentingHuman Heart Nature


No comments:

Post a Comment