Monday, September 28, 2015

A Beautiful Blessing

Last January 15, 2015 marked the most important day of my life. I was married to the man of my dreams. We were so excited to start our own family then. We planned to have a baby right away since he is away all the time for his work. God is so good because he grant and heard all our prayers and that is to have a baby. I was pregnant March 2015 and that was the happiest moment of our lives. But sadly, i lost my baby. The joy that we experienced for a brief period just ceased to exist. I was so sad i almost cry a river. But my husband didn't leave my side. He comforts me and tells me that everything will be fine and that God has a purpose and a reason for all things happened. This heartbreaking moment of my life doesn't make me doubt God because my husband is right all along. I didn't lose faith. I didn't blame Him instead i prayed and prayed harder. Little by little i was back to my own self and focus on our main goal. And that is to try again. :) I wanted to have a baby!

Few months after, I received a good news. A "Blessing from God" June 21, 2015 (Father's Day) I woke up early morning and excited to take a Pregnancy Test. The days before that i really had a feeling that there is something going on with me. And that day, i decided to do it. I know that it will hurt my feelings again if i found out a negative result. But i could not stop myself from doing it. So i did! There were two lines, IT'S POSITIVE... I AM PREGNANT... My heart is filled with overflowing happiness. I wanted to shout out of joy and gladness. I did the test twice to make sure. I wanted to jump beside my husband to wake him up but he is still sleeping soundly since it was just 6 in the morning. What i did is that i sent him a viber message with the photo of the PT with caption "Happy Father's Day"...




When he checked his phone (as what I've asked him) and when he found out, he was so ecstatic and on a cloud nine. He then hugged and kissed me, blissful indeed. We were in high spirits. I cannot describe the happiness we felt that time. I just want to thank God for this beautiful blessing. I cannot thank Him enough. He is just the great and our good Lord because after all He entrusted and gave me another chance to fulfill my dream to become a Mother. I learned that losing hope is not an option, if you really want things to happen you need to work for it and don't hesitate to talk to God, He will never fails nor ignores you. Never doubt the power of prayer.

I am a proud wife and a soon to be mom.  I just cant wait to see my little one who will call me, Mommy someday! :)

That's the end of the story for now... Until next time. Glad to hear your stories too.. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment